Are you searching for a sure fire way to engage your customers & showcase your business in the best possible manner? Look no further than investing your marketing budget in video animations.
Having an animation explainer video to promote your business is the most innovative way to promote your business services to your desired target audience. Animations can easily simplify complex ideas and demonstrate how a certain product works or a service performs in some interesting ways. It helps you solve some common problems and at the same time, assists you in getting visitors’ attention, explaining difficult processes and managing large amounts of information.
“Animation is an excellent solution for making simple things more clear and adding clarity to complex stuff.” says Craig Mortensen, founder of Demo Duck . “It helps translate your long written words into visual content that captures people’s imaginations and persuades them better than words.” adds Craig.
How Can You Use Animation Explainer Videos in Travel & Tourism Business?
Explainer videos can be used across different platforms such as TV commercials, online videos, business presentations to explain your travel & tourism business services. If you’re wondering why you should use animation explainers in your travel & tourism websites, then here are a few good reasons to invest in:
- Engage Customers – Animation explainers can help you grab the attention of potential customers and tell them about your product or service quickly.
- Aren’t Boring Like Other Methods – As this marketing technique is an effective way of attracting people’s attention without being too complex, it works great for marketing complex products or services.
- Enhance Communication – These types of explainer videos are visual accompaniments that communicate more efficiently than text-based ones written on paper or online brochures.
- Differentiate Your Business from Competitors – Animation explainers are one-of-a-kind marketing tools to set your business apart from the others.
- Help Explain Difficult Concepts – Animation explainers are great at explaining difficult concepts in a simple and engaging way, helping customers understand them easily.
- Build Trust with Customers – A good explainer video builds trust between you and your audience by establishing expertise about your products or services through an attractive animation style.
- Leverage on Social Media – Explainer videos are one of the most popular forms of marketing on social media that’s why it can be used to promote different campaigns or initiatives across different platforms that are shared with friends, family members or colleagues via email or on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter etc..
- Reach a Broader Audience – With an explainer video, you can easily reach out to a bigger audience as people are more likely to share it with others via different social networking sites.
There’s no limitation to how one can use animation in their explainer videos.
Above discussed are just a few ways how explainer videos can be extremely benefitting for all those individuals seeking to make investments in animations.
“Animation videos are not restricted to one category or type of business.” says Aaron Schultz, founder of Animaker . “Animation is everywhere and you are bound to find them on TV commercials, advertisements online, homepages of credible businesses around the world. Animation videos for marketing offer better engagement metrics which help any business improve their customer acquisition rate.” adds Aaron.
What are Some of the Things to Consider When Putting Together Explainer Videos?
If you’re putting together your first ever animation explainer video, there are a few prerequisites that you need to pay attention to. Getting them right will ensure that your animation video will work smoothly across a wide range of platforms. To begin with:
- Know Your Audience – Today, it’s impossible to make a good marketing plan without understanding your target audience as that is an integral part of any business or marketing strategy. So before starting off, know exactly what you wish to convey and who are the people you want to reach out with this marketing campaign?
- Keep it Simple – The best way to keep viewers engaged in your animation marketing video is by making sure the content is crisp and clear and doesn’t sound like a lecture they would hear in a classroom or anywhere else! Make sure your message is simplified for better engagement & retention.
- Be Creative – A creative approach can be important for getting more views on different marketing channels like Facebook, Twitter etc. where your video is shared with others by different people. While selecting the type of animation style, music or voice over for your explainer video, make sure it matches with your target audience’s preferences.
- Optimize – Make sure your animated explainers are optimized for all types of media (online and offline) across various platforms including social networking sites, YouTube etc.. to maximize its outreach potential .
- Test It – Don’t just release an animated marketing video on any random day without first testing it among a small group to see how they react to it as that will help you gauge their reactions accurately to produce better results in future campaigns too!
“Animation Marketing videos are being used more and more over the years to tell a brand’s story and engage with their customers.” – says Mark Ramadan, Co-Founder of VideoAmp . “It is an excellent way to communicate a message because it delivers a visual representation of your business using our imagination, which makes complex topics easy to understand.” adds Mark.
Animation videos are the way forward. Whether you’re a pre established business or someone who’s just starting out with their product/service in the online world, getting an explainer video will help you break the ice with your target audience. Now ain’t that something?! Animations are cool and exciting. That’s only a tip of the iceberg because there are a lot more benefits to having an animation. But more on that later, for now, here’s an article that will get you started with putting together your first animation video.
Until next time, cheers.